Post Icon

What I got !

I promised to show off what I got in exchange for my Divine Dining Table. I couldn't be happier!



Ta-da!





Isn't she pretty??



I used to have this little table in that spot:



It was fine, but I have since decided that I prefer color in my accessories rather than my furniture.



This new-to-me little desk has history! character! It has a slide-out writing surface!





Perfect for a lap-top!



My grandparents' trunk still fits neatly underneath.



I love the top folded back, but it can also close if wanted.





Actually, that part is a little tricky, as the original hinges are broken. I'm on a hunt for new ones, but I haven't had any luck yet.



Other than that, this little desk was in remarkably good shape. There were/are definitely some dings and scratches:



...but I used a little Walnut "Restore-a-Finish" on it, and while it isn't a magical ointment, it does do a pretty good job of hiding minor defects.



Here's one last pretty picture:





I'm so glad it's mine!











HookingupwithHoH


Furniture Feature Fridays

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map