Post Icon

The Way They Were Meant To Be

I have tried my hand at a few different image transfer methods, but I haven’t been terribly successful.  After several failed attempts, I used my overhead projector method to make this set of bar stools:

image

…but I was never terribly happy with them.

THESE, however….

chocolate stools 001

…turned out much more like what I had in mind!

chocolate stools 002

The images all came courtesy of the Graphics Fairy.

chocolate stools 004

I painted the bases of the stools with DIY chalk paint.

chocolate stools 003

…and I made the image transfers with my inkjet printer and a transparency sheet!

chocolate stools 005

…more on that to come!

chocolate stools 008

****************************************************

Linking up to these great parties:

Coastal Charm’s Nifty Thrifty Tuesday Topsy Turvy Tuesdays
Domestically Speaking’s Power of Paint Someday Crafts’ Whatever Goes Wednesday
Hookin’ Up with House of Hepworths No Minimalist Here’s Open House Thursday
Friday Remodelaholic 2805
My Simple Home Life’s Simple Creations Friday Miss Mustard Seed’s Furniture Feature Friday
Funky Junk’s Saturday Night Special The DIY Show Off
Primitive & Proper I Heart Naptime
Beyond the Picket Fence’s Under $100 Party My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Perfectly Imperfect {Primp}
Mod Vintage Life Redoux
Thrifty Décor Chick Stylish Once Again
The Graphics Fairy My Repurposed Life

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map