Post Icon

It's Live! / Refashion It!

Hey everyone, do you remember that I told you about my filming experience with Megan from Brassy Apple on her new show on the Craft Channel?



Guess what. It is ready to view today!

I shared how to make my ruffle shirt. I shared the tutorial on my blog but this is the first time ever that I am in front of a camera! You can probably tell I was nervous during the filming... and oh, my English! I watched the show once and I was dying!

But, you know, Megan was an amazing host and guided me through the whole thing. So thank you Megan, You are amazing!! Please go check out my episode at Refashion It! She has lined up an awesome list of guests, so keep checking her channel.

Because I was SO nervous, I actually skipped a couple of things that I wanted to share on the show...

1. Remember that when you are looking for the same t-shirt THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE THE SAME SIZE. I realized that myself one day. You just need one shirt that's your size, and the other one to make ruffles can be a different size. When you are looking for a good deals, you kind of have to be flexible.;)

2. When you are pinning the ruffles to the shirt, it might be helpful to have thin cardboard in the t-shirt, so you don't pin through the front and back layers.

Well, that ends my 15 minutes of fame. See you all later. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map