Post Icon

Have a seat!

I have been super busy this week, trying to keep stuff going out of my garage as fast as it is going in! (I am not succeeding.) I think one of my favorite new items is this bench that I picked up at a garage sale.


Don't you just love the orangey-brown wood, and the green cushion? Even if the cushion was leather, it still had to go. I mean, that color combo is SO 1994 (say that in your best valley-girl voice).

With black paint and bright fabric, this is what I came up with.



The bottom could easily hold a couple of baskets for shoes in an entry way, or toys in a play room, or extra blankets in a bedroom.



I wonder if 15 years from now this color combination will be like, so 2010!

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special





Furniture Feature Fridays
Photobucket
The DIY Show Off

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map