Post Icon

Christmas Dining Room Reveal


This past week everything came together in my dining room. I finished covering my new-to-me chairs (tutorial coming soon), the rug I ordered arrived and I completed my Christmas decorating! I am thrilled with the final outcome.

The chair fabric is from Calico Corners and is called Kalah blue. The rug is from Madeline Weinrib and is the one big splurge in this room. I choose the zig zag pattern to bring down the formality a notch and to add a more modern looking element into the space.


The buffet features a mixture of mercury glass, silver and clear glass. Once the mirror arrives it will take the place of the wreath.


You may recognize the two small topiaries as their normal home is on my family roon mantel. I did not have two matching containers so I simply wrapped the pots with burlap secured with raffia.


The table top also features a mixture of similar silver and white finishes. The sticks are from my yard and are housed in an upside down vintage column. Since I no longer can place my Christmas tree in this room, this table top display is a great substitute.


Hope you enjoyed this tour as much as I enjoyed creating it. I will be back soon with more holiday decorating.

Linking up to some of my favorite parties HERE
Met Monday
DittleDattle
Hooked on Houses
handmade projects

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map