Post Icon

Paperwhite Perfection!

Here is a quick update on the paperwhites I potted back in November – almost exactly one month ago.


Today they are blooming and are at the peak of perfection!


For some reason this year adding alcohol to the water did not keep them from growing tall. I have used this trick in years past but to no avail this time. Oh! Well! They are still beautiful and fill the kitchen table with prettiness.

I have so enjoyed watching them transform from bulbs . .. .


. . . to buds . . .


. . . . to flowers!


I will probably have a few more days until the flowers start fading. Until then, however, I am going to enjoy these wonderful white flowers in all their glory.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map