Post Icon

Every great dream

"Every great dream begins with a dreamer."

That's what it says on my chalkboard right now.

I was smitten when Miss Mustard Seed posted this picture with her new pennant banner from Lisa Leonard designs.

(photo courtesy of Miss Mustard Seed)

Isn't it gorgeous? I love old metal and old wood. Unfortunately, the price for a "dream" banner is over $50, and thus out of my price range!

Luckily, I came across Vintage Skye's etsy shop!

She handcrafts the most amazing knobs, pulls, tags, and more out of clay! I wondered...could she make a pennant banner like the one I loved out of clay?

Oh yeah, baby!
(note: for about half the price of the metal banner)

Look what was waiting for me when I got home from Montana!



I am delighted with how it turned out. Each little 3" pennant has a lovely script imprint over the whole surface, and then the stamped letter is color in black. I love the texture each piece has.

Here it is on my chalkboard. Maybe it was just a little dream...but I was the dreamer!



I also got a few other treasures. I have four of these darling bird tags. One has a home on an old bottle on my buffet.


I also received four drawers knobs. They're waiting for just the right piece of furniture!

Thanks, Vintage Skye, for making my little dream come true.
This has not been a paid advertisement...I'm just...happy!

I'm also curious...what would YOU choose a banner to say??

Linking up here and.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map