Post Icon

Spring Suitcase Wall

house projects 019

Among other changes I have been making in our home, I decided the suitcase wall needed a little updating.  Can you see the difference?  (You can see its debut—and the “how to--here, or its Christmas look here.)

house projects 021

Look down….look down…look down…

shutters 011

Yep, the little green suitcase is a new member of the family!  I never did figure out what to do with the awkward space at the bottom…so I put a suitcase in it!

Then I moved around some of my favorite vintage goodies, and added a bird nest or two…  (And notice the canvas I had made of Bubble Boy!)

shutters 012

shutters 013

It’s probably hard to tell, but the wall color is actually different (more on that later).  It took me a long time to work up the nerve to paint the suitcase wall!  I had to take all those suitcases down…then put them all back up…  Ugh!

shutters 010

Since I had to go through all that trouble anyways, it seemed like a good time to cut another suitcase in half!

shutters 009

**********************************************

This project was featured at My Repurposed Life and Elizabeth & Co..

************************************************

Linking up here:
Coastal Charm’s Nifty Thrifty Tuesday Elizabeth & Co.
Mod Vintage Life No Minimalist Here’s Open House Thursday
Friday Remodelaholic 2805
My Simple Home Life’s Simple Creations Friday Miss Mustard Seed’s Furniture Feature Friday
Funky Junk’s Saturday Night Special The DIY Show Off
Primitive & Proper Thrifty Décor Chick
  My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Perfectly Imperfect {Primp}
Simply Klassic Sundays My Repurposed Life
From My Front Porch to Yours It’s So Very Cheri
Common Ground {aka} design

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map