Post Icon

Progress Report

OK, maybe it's not like the real official report, but I thought I could share some pictures of progress on my mom's quilt that I am working on.


I think I shared these fabrics with you a while ago,  and talked about what I am going to design... A special quilt for my mother's 60th birthday as a surprise (oh, don't worry, my mom doesn't read my blog because it is written in English).

It took me a while to decide on what I am going to do, so I finally started it.  Because I have been working on "other things" that I am not going to share yet, the progress has been very slow...

Here is a sneak peek...

No...the color is a little off, it is more like the one below,


Can you guess what I am going to do with these?  So far I think it's gonna look nice when it's all put together, but I really hope she will like it.

By the way... it is SOOO hard to take pictures of red fabric.  It took me several tries to get the shade of reds like this.  Do you guys have any tips how to take great pictures with red?  If you do I would love to hear it... Pretty please (grin)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map