Post Icon

Beautiful Things (v 3.0)

One of this week’s projects was to make a different version of my “beautiful things” sign.  My first ever made a brief appearance at a vintage market last summer, and I was always a little sad that it sold!

bellas 024

The next version (on beadboard) was made for a market this summer…

I Just Want to Make Beautiful Things... 15 x 20 beadboard

…but my buyer wanted something more along the lines of my Bread & Pastries sign. 

beautiful things cupboard door sign

We had quite the debate over pink-and-white, pink-and-black, or black-and white…so we decided to use all three colors instead of choosing!  The lettering is off-white, but the cupboard door was painted pink underneath the black, so it shows through with heavy distressing.  Plus, there’s a pink swirl at the top just for fun!

beautiful things cupboard door sign

I just love the sentiment, don’t you??

***********************************************
Linking up here:
Domestically Speaking Elizabeth & Co.
  The CSI Project
Friday Remodelaholic 2805
My Simple Home Life’s Simple Creations Friday  
Funky Junk’s Saturday Night Special The DIY Show Off
Beyond the Picket Fence Someday Crafts
Knick of Time
Mod Vintage Life
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Perfectly Imperfect {Primp}
Common Ground My Repurposed Life
From My Front Porch to Yours All Star Block Party
Cowgirl Up! {aka} design
Coastal Charm

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map