Post Icon

Tea Rose Home Link Party No. 6!

Welcome back to the Wednesday at Tea Rose Home link party! I sure enjoy visiting each one of your blogs and seeing all the projects everyone has been working on! I just have a difficult time leaving comments and for that, I am sorry!... my time on the computer is limited each day, I hope you will understand.

I am not sure if I should keep doing the link party or not, I am still trying to decide. There are so many of them out there, and I am not sure if my readers are interested. Please let me know what you think, your opinions matter!

I am still taking it easy, but I have something I would love to share with you today.
Ta-da!


The picture of yo-yos. I meant to do a post about this a while ago, and I never had a chance. If you have been reading my blog for a while, you would know that I have a hard time throwing away scraps. If it is my favorite fabric, I would have an even HARDER time doing so. Usually, they end up in the scrap basket, but if I feel like it, I use them for making yo-yos or making grandmother flower garden peices. These are a great way to use scraps, and to spend time at the martial arts studio or the car pool lane at shcool.

I have a few ideas about what I am going to do with those yo-yos. I can't wait to start on it! I will share what I came up with when I am done.

Well it is your turn to share what you have been up to! The rules are the same as always...

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.


2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.

Hope to see many of you here, have fun!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map