Post Icon

25 Things

  1. I’m typing this while my kids eat breakfast, so I can eat breakfast after they leave the table.  I prefer to eat in peace!
  2. We did NOT get an offer on our house after showing it for the 3rd time Monday night. 
  3. I’m miffed at these people who came and ate my cinnamon rolls and then didn’t have the courtesy to say, “You know, we changed our mind.”
  4. So we’re staying here.  That means I have a nearly uncontrollable urge to buy new furniture.
  5. Or renovate my laundry room.  Which shall it be?
  6. We had six people come down with Strep throat in the last two weeks.  Then I got it again.  Sometimes life isn’t fair!
  7. My favorite vintage-y consignment store closed in December.  I am still in mourning.
  8. I have a masters degree in Chemical Engineering.  There are days when I think, “For this I went to college??”
  9. But I wouldn’t trade being a wife and a mother for anything!
  10. One of my dreams is to have fresh flowers in my house all the time.  Normally I’m too cheap frugal to buy them, though.
  11. I stole my husband away from the girl he was on a date with.  But then, he stole me from the guy I was on a date with.  Worked out well, don’t you think??
  12. My last two babies were born at home.  Yes, I am one of those women.
  13. Frosted Mini Wheats is my breakfast cereal of choice.
  14. I didn’t plant my garden last year.  Still feel guilty over that one.
  15. I think I want to buy my husband a smoker for his birthday.  Because I want one.
  16. I don’t drink soda pop.  Not because I think it’s bad for you (although I do), but because I can’t stand carbonation!
  17. I really want to build furniture.  But I’m scared to try.
  18. I love to get mail.  I think it’s a leftover from my pre-e-mail college days.
  19. I think fuzzy socks are one of the greatest inventions ever.
  20. Right along with electric mattress pads!
  21. Three years ago I was in a car accident that shattered my right wrist.  I am grateful for the use of my hand every day.
  22. My favorite people in the world are my brothers and sisters.  I hope that will be true for my kids when they grow up!
  23. I want to travel someday.  But I’d prefer if someone else did all the planning for me.
  24. I’ve lived outside of Montana for longer than I lived in Montana now, but it will always be home to me.
  25. I think “capable” is a beautiful word.  I hope people think I am.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map