Post Icon

Vintage Sheets & Pillowcases Quilt Top



I have been enjoying the mini vacation from my series of procedures. It has been almost 4 weeks since the last one was canceled. I was able to do some things that I have been wanting to start or finish.

I am off to get another procedure today, but I thought I would share one of the quilt tops I finished piecing. I actually started this project back in July. Then, I was stuck in the design decision and had to stop.

I used some of my vintage sheets and pillow cases from my collection along with new fabrics.


Made some cuts...


I wanted a quilt with triangles, but I wasn't sure how I wanted to combine them together, that's where I got stuck. Does that happen to you sometimes?
I finally made up my mind and pieced some of them together... (why did I say "some"? Because I used the same triangles and pieced a totally different quilt too! :) )


I am in the process of quilting this right now; I will share the picture of the finished quilt in the near future.

Have a nice week everyone!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map