Post Icon

Kitchen Towel Apron

I shared a kitchen towel bag tutorial a while ago. When I bought that towel, I also bought this one too.


For the longest time, I couldn't decide what to make out of this, but finally I made up my mind.

I went through my stash and found several scraps that would go with the towel. I decided to make a patchwork apron. Since I had no plans whatsoever, I just made stuff up and cut here and cut there as I was sewing. So, sorry guys...no tutorial for this project.

And here is what I came up with...


I am pretty happy with the result, and started wearing it right away, I have so much to do around the house!


Usually I love really long aprons, but I had my little chefs in mind when I made this. I think I am going to sew a small button or something to the neck area so I can shorten it for them to wear as well.


What am I doing? Whipping cream with a happy tune. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map