Post Icon

MANY THANKS ..........

This post, today is to say thank you.First, I want to thank dustjacketattic for bestowing an award upon me. Well, what an honour. She has the most wonderful blog with the most beautiful fashion photographs, so pick up your skirts and dash over to see her. You will be amazed. Thank you so much for your continued support with your brilliant comments. I hope that you will accept the above award for being such a supportive blogging friend.Next award goes to Simone, creator of the most beautiful blog, The Bottom of the Ironing Basket.Simone was kind enough to give me an award and I am now returning the compliment as it's a way of saying thank you. Simone is the most generous, kind and thoughtful person. She amazes me at how she always remembers special days for different countries, to thank people for all sorts of different things and tells us wonderful stories of her family and her travels with the most beautiful images you ever did see. Every time that she does a post, I always think...oh, I should have thought of that.She is one of the few Brit bloggers, so I think of her as my English blogging buddy. Her comments are NEARLY as long as mine and are full of praise and encouragement. I hope, Simone, that you will accept the above award for your support to me on my blogging journey.Dear Julie...my emailing buddy. Julie's blog Being Ruby is a photographic gem. If you like gorgeous photography, grab your camera and go and watch and learn. Every time Julie posts, I say to myself.."I'd love that one in a frame", they are so lovely and her text is beautifully written, sometimes emotional and sometimes funny and often both. The posts that she does are never run of the mill. They are always different and a joy to look at. Please accept this award, Julie with thanks for being such a special blogging pal.
Next on my hit list is Millie at The Laurel Hedge.Millie's blog is so full of fun, with the best stories of her family, her work and with a bit of interiors, food and all sorts, thrown in for good measure. Millie was one of the first blogs that I found, along with all the award winners. Her sense of humour is the best and her blog is one of the first that I look at.I'm not sure how you feel about awards, Millie. but I'm really just doing it to thank you for your support , to say how pleased I am re the Doc. and how you've been through the mill (ha ha!!) a bit lately, and to say good on ya Mills, your a dinki-di.!!!!
TO ALL OF MY READERS PLEASE NOTE.... THE LADY-IN-WAITING REFERENCE ON MILLIE'S AWARD, REFERS TO THE LENGTH OF TIME IT IS TAKING FOR HER BATHROOM TO BE FINISHED AND DOES NOT NOW OR ANY TIME IN THE FUTURE, REFER TO MILLIE BEING WITH CHILD !!!! I THINK THAT I HAVE JUST SCARED THE PANTS OFF OF HER !!!!
Last, but absolutely definitely not least is Deb from Dumbwittellher. Deb was another first blog that I found and she had only started a few weeks before me. Debs blog is fabulous and so much deeper than mine !!!! She has taught me much from her posts, which deal with things as diverse as interiors, her countries politics to department stores and film critique. Deb has also been a supportive, kind and generous person and I'm honoured to call her my friend. Please accept this award Deb for being all of the above, all of the time.
Well, there you have it. Just a few of my blogging friends who have been so kind and supportive.There are so many more of you who have supported me and I hope that I can thank you in the same way in the future.
Jackie


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map