Post Icon

Menagerie of Aprons



I have an apron for every occasion. I happened across my apron collection the other day while Hubby was working from home.

The conversation we had five minutes before went something like this...

"I have to work for a few more hours," he said.
"I promise I won't interrupt," I replied.

Less than five minutes later.
"IJUSTFOUNDMYAPRONSLET'SDOAPHOTOSHOOT!"

His face said no but he indulged me anyway. Here's a few of my favorites...


This red floral is like a dress - perfect for a summer BBQ.


This one screams, "bake a cake!"


Who says I don't dress up for Halloween?


My Grandmother's old Thanksgiving apron.


This classic white apron, a favorite (stains and all), makes everything you cook taste better. It gives you the idea that somewhere along the line, you went to cooking school. I wear this a lot for hubby's sake. Note: wasp on shoulder!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map