Post Icon

Roadside Finds

I am always amazed by what people put out along the road for free. Last week I was fortunate to come across the dishes pictured above. A complete set of vintage white dishes with a small silver band! It prompted me to think about what other roadside treasures I have in my house. Here are some of my favorites.
A cute little table in my bathroom which I painted black.
A few pieces of pottery.
A great dressing table which I painted and stenciled. This was fun to drag home!
An old lamp and a vintage football print.These great carved wood pieces which I believe were originally part of a stair case. There were five in all. I kept two, painted one white and gave the rest away.

Today's Thrifty Treasures at Southern Hospitality

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map