Post Icon

Oh, Count Down to Christmas!

How are you all doing? Christmas is just a few days away; are you ready for the big day? I am almost ready... I have some gift wrapping and pot sticker wrapping left to do. I am going to do a big pot sticker making party on the 24th so I can take them up to my in-laws. Just like the family in the "Christmas Story", we are going to eat Chinese food on Christmas, Fa, ra, ra, ra, ra-, ra, ra, ra, ra... (if you haven't seen the movie, I highly recommend that you do).

I always have several projects going on at the same time, and the last few weeks have not been an exception. I am still working on a few projects that I can't share with you all yet, but I have completed some of them.

I found this kitchen towel at the dollar store a few weeks ago...


and made a pillow with some cross stitches on it.



Also, I made a tag blanket for a friend of mine, who just had a baby.


and, I have been baking a LOT lately... I love to cook and bake. My kids have been having a blast "helping" me in the kitchen.



Before I got married, my mother wanted to open a cafe with me, I thought it was not a bad idea, and to practice and try out new recipes I baked almost everyday.

After baking and munching so many cookies lately I rememberd why I stop baking so much...I was 20 lb heavier back then...

It is so hard to keep from eating holiday goodies isn't it?

Well, I better go and do some gift wrapping. I will do it with Christmas music on, that will make the job even more fun!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map