Post Icon

A Simple Solution

I love to add a touch of spring to my house this time of year with pretty potted bulbs. Many times, however, they end up looking like this. . .


. . . and this.
Here is a simple, stylish, and inexpensive fix. Use silver plated spoons and forks from the thrift store as stakes. I purchased mine for only ten cents each!


I inserted the utensil end into the dirt and secured the plant with raffia to the fork or spoon. Now my plants look like this!

A great solution for only forty cents! For more great budget decorating ideas be sure to check out the decorating section of Red Door Home.

Frugalicious Friday at Finding Fabulous
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Feature Yourself Friday at Fingerprints on the Fridge
Inspired By at The Inspired Room
Frugal Friday at the Shabby Nest
Simply Designing Link Party
Weekend Wrap Up Party at TaterTots and Jello

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map