Post Icon

Are you Ready for Easter?


Are you readay for Easter? I actually spaced a little and realized this Sunday is Easter Sunday a couple of days ago. (Hey, I didn't celebrate Easter growing up, that doesn't help.)

I decorated my house with some colored eggs and "peeps". With just a little bit of this and that, my house looks a little more ready for Easter.


Here are some more sparkly gems...


Am I ready for the massive egg hunt throughout our small house? Am I ready for sugar high kids for the next few days? (who would want that and spring break mixed together.) Well, the answer is "No".

I was stuffing the plastic eggs with some candies last night, when this feeling of "they are growing up too fast" hit me. I almost shed a tear or two. I am not joking.

My older two already know that the Easter Bunny is not real. They are doing a really good job not telling the secret to their little sister. I realized that it will be only a few years and they will grow out of the "egg hunt" fun.

I know someday, I will look back on all of this and be happy that I have these memories with them.

Just like Christmas, I want them to know the true meaning of Easter and the reason why we celebrate it. They will probably be very antsy to look for their eggs, so I will keep the talk short.

My husband and I will be watching our little bunnies scattered all over the house with smiles on our faces...

Have a happy Easter everyone!

P.S. I have a big surprise on Monday's post so be sure to come back and check it out!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map