Post Icon

Christmas House Tour 2011


Christmas has always been my favorite time to decorate.  In years past I have had lots of hours to spend getting my home ready for the holidays – decorating, baking gingerbread houses, crafting, etc.  Things were a little different in 2011, as we were blessed with the celebration of my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary over Thanksgiving and my Etsy store had its best year ever.  Thank you!


So needless to say, I just did not have time to do all decorating and blogging like I have done in the past.  Rather than dwell on all the things I could not get done and go on and on about how crazy my life has been over the past two months, I decided to celebrate the season and invite you into my home just as it is!  So welcome to my home for the holidays!


I kept the decorating simple this year with fresh greens and the white color palette I have used previously.



We added an extra stocking on the mantel this year for our new puppy, Abby.


She was determined to be in the picture of the family room shown below.



The living room was also awash in fresh greens – my favorite being the garland draped on the clock.




I hope you enjoyed the abbreviated tour of my house.  Thank you for taking the time to visit!  I wish for you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas and joyous holiday!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map