Post Icon

Painting by Numbers

My love affair with numbers on furniture is well-documented!

One of my earliest projects was a numbered--and lettered--desk and chair (click on images to be taken to the blog post):

image

Then there have been several sets of barstools:

image

image

image

A couple of tables (Roman numerals still count!):

image

image

…and even a chest of drawers.

image

So although I fell head over heels for this set of old wooden folding chairs at my favorite consignment shop last fall,

Christmas 2012 018

…I thought they could be improved a little—with numbers.

January 001

Yes, this is what I do with the nervous energy that remains after the holidays!

January 003

These chairs have been featured at It’s So Very Cheri and {Primp}!

******************************************

Linking up here:

Coastal Charm’s Nifty Thrifty Tuesday Too Much Time on My Hands
Domestically Speaking’s Power of Paint  
Hookin’ Up with House of Hepworths No Minimalist Here’s Open House Thursday
Friday Remodelaholic 2805
My Simple Home Life’s Simple Creations Friday Miss Mustard Seed’s Furniture Feature Friday
Funky Junk’s Saturday Night Special The DIY Show Off
Primitive & Proper I Heart Naptime
Beyond the Picket Fence’s Under $100 Party My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Perfectly Imperfect {Primp}
Mod Vintage Life My Repurposed Life
  It’s So Very Cheri
Common Ground  

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map