Post Icon

I am off to...

Hi everyone! I am off to get another procedure today and I will be "forced" to slow down (well, by pain, not people). Meanwhile, I did a sweater refashion for Me Sew Crazy as a guest for her fun event, New Year's Re*sew*lution! This will post tomorrow, sorry for the confusion.

I had so much fun working on this project. :)



Here is the sweater I used to for the project, Oh! by the way, I found it at a thrift store for $3 bucks...I thought you wanted to know.


So, please go on, headover to Me Sew Crazy to see the results and of course the step by step tutorial!...and, I wouldn't hate some love notes. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How can we submit guest articles? Would love to.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map