Post Icon

Fun of Cooking


As soon as I started to get better from the last procedure, I had the urge to cook. While I was in bed, I went through recipe books, magazines and watched some cooking shows... Mm... There are so many mouth-watering foods out there.

I have been cooking more than sewing lately, I guess that is one of the ways I say "I love you" to my family.

I made this lunch for my hubby the other day:

Sticky rice (with sesame)
Meat ball with spicy teriyaki flavor
Tamago-yaki (an egg dish)
Satsuma-imo no lemon-ni (Simmered Japanese yam in with lemon flavor)
Sausage with cheese

Then I realized I needed some green, so I added parsley. It is not really added as a dish, but parsley cleans blood, so it is good for you. :)

I just went through my fridge and threw things together with whatever I could find, but he was so happy that I was well enough to cook. The funny thing is that when I announced that I will start cooking, the whole family had a long list of requests. I am happy to say that I am near the completion of the list before my next procedure on the 17th!

I remember how fun it is to cook for the people I love and see their happy faces.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map