Post Icon

Cloche happy

This spring those little cheese-dome cloches were popping up all over blogland. There were so many; I have no idea who to give the credit to for my version!

I will admit...I went a little cloche-happy. I made not one...not two...but FIVE. What's a girl to do when she finds three matching wood candle holders of varying heights? Make three more cloches, that's what! (I bet you knew I was going to say that.)


I originally painted these three black, white, and turquoise...and then they sat...and sat...and sat on my counter. There is NOTHING turquoise in my house! I finally traded in the turquoise for Butternut Yellow, and found some things from around the house to put in them before I had company for dinner last night!


The yellow one has a pinecone and a couple of sprigs of fake berries. The white one has some seed pods and berries I swiped out of a potpourri mix. The black one has a rock and a few more sprigs of berries.

This is about as fancy as my table gets! I do like bringing out my Indian table-runner during the fall. It was my first ever quilting project!


And the chandelier gets a garland of orange-y berries wrapped around it. Fall is my favorite!


The DIY Show Off

Birthday Wedding cakes crafts parties


HookingupwithHoH
Photobucket
Linking up to the DIY Fall Festival!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map