Post Icon

A French Bench

A while back I mentioned I was beginning the process of “un-matching” the master bedroom.  I have grown tired of the suite of furniture my husband and I purchased many years ago and now want something with a more collected feel.


Well I am happy to say I have found the first piece for my bedroom redesign – a perfectly imperfect French bench!


I discovered this beauty on Craig’s list and jumped at the chance to exchange the mission style bench which previously occupied the space at the end of the bed for this one with much more character and patina.


The biggest changes to this room, of course, are still to come - replacing the carpet with hardwood flooring, purchasing a new bed, etc.  Until then, however, I will enjoy this first step towards creating the look I have envisioned for this space.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map