Post Icon

New - Blog of the Month Feature

One of the things I like best about blogging is discovering new sites. (Hopefully you do too!) It seems almost every week I find a new and incredible blog. To help spread the word about new blogs and recognize some long time favorites, I am excited to announce a new “Blog of the Month” feature on Red Door Home.

Calendars by Jessica Swift

My plan is to spotlight one favorite blog during the first week of each month. (This will be hard decision as there are so many wonderful sites and only twelve months in the year!)

As a bonus and thank you, the featured blog will also receive a button link to their blog on the side bar of Red Door Home until the next blog of the month is announced – a free month of advertising!

So, if you have a blog and would like to be featured or have a favorite blog you think everyone should know about please leave a comment below or email me. I can’t wait to see your suggestions!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map