Post Icon

Stone Houses

Beautiful Homes 2002

I have always had a love affair with stone houses.

Renovation Style 2007


Source unknown

I am not sure when my infatuation began but evidence can be easily found in the number of magazine pictures I have saved over the years.

Beautiful New Homes 2008


Traditional Home 2007

To me, stone houses exude a sense of permanence no matter what the size or age.

Beautiful Interiors 2006

They are timeless - looking as beautiful today as they did many years ago.

Beautiful Homes 2009


New Home 2007

Stone houses are at home in the country, the city and everywhere in between.

Beautiful New Homes 2007

They can be grand or humble – each house elegant in its own way.

Stone VIllage Historic Village, Vermont

Needless to say, the house of my dreams is made from stone.

Historic Phelps House

Do you have a favorite type or style of house? I would love to hear about your favorites!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map