Post Icon

One Down, How Many More to Go?




Near the beginning of last year, I pieced this quilt using a charm pack from Moda. In between my other projects, I hand quilted this throughout the year. I hardly ever sit and quilt at home anymore. When I am home I have other things I need to do, and besides, if I have anytime left, I do something that requires cutting and sewing by machine.

I usually have some kind of project with me all the time, so when I find a little bit of time here and there, I can make some progress. I quilted this at my sons' martial arts studio, while waiting in the carpool lane at my sons' school, and other places. (If you see someone with a gigantic quilt in public and she looks little out of place, that could be me...)

It is finally done!! This quilt is called: "Snow Ball Quilt", I am so glad that I finished it before another Spring came.

The blocks for this quilt were so easy to do, I would love to make one in a different color theme... but I have many other quilt tops that need to be quilted, I don't think it is a good idea to start a new one just yet. I guess I should baste a quilt top to take along with me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map