Post Icon

Unexpected Finds and a Little Announcement

Hi everyone, how was your Monday? I always try to spread out my obligations, commitments, and things that I absolutely want to do (I will sqeeze in the last one any way I can). That way I won't get stressed out... Well, at least I tried. I know I am going to be very busy this week too. Oh well.

I want to share my latest unexpected finds. On my ususal trip to Wal-mart, my curiousity got the better of me and I had to peek in the fabric section. I usually don't buy fabrics there, but I was talking to myself "you never know... just in case."


Well, well, well, Look what they had there. I found these really cute 100% cotton fabrics for $1.50 a yard!!

The flower print one is like gauze, I would love to make a summer dress for Rachel.
This is why, when I feel like I need to go somewhere, I can't say no to myself. I have run in to some pretty nice things in the past. I wish you could see me grinning big.:)

If you guys felt like not much is going on at Tea Rose Home in the last few posts, hold that thought... I am working on a tutorial for the next post AND... I am doing a blog swap with someone this Friday!! I can say no more... you just have to come back and see who is going to be visiting Tea Rose Home. I have to log off before I accidently type the person's name... I am super excited!

Have a nice week blogging friends, see you at the next post!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map