Post Icon

Silhouette Heat Transfer Projects

I had a chance to review some Flocked Heat Transfer sheets by Silhouette. I was thinking about so many different ways to use this... and decided to make something for me...

and something for the kiddos. I thought it would be fun to make stockings for Halloween morning.

I thought that velvety texture was perfect for the season. It would be nice to make a big project or it would be a great accent on small gifts for Christmas too! I have a group of friends that we always exchange gifts around Christmas. It is so much fun to prepare for that, but it can be a little stressful too, because I want to do something different each year.

Hmm... Can you hear the wheels in my head clicking? I think I am on to something.
What would you do with heat transfer, what would you make?

In case you are wondering, Silhouette has a variety of colors of heat transfer sheets.
I bet you can find what you are looking for!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map