Post Icon

Moving On

I have finally showed off my laundry room

…and the living room

…and the workshop.

Is there a reason for this sudden burst of sharing, you ask?

Well, yes, there is.

Remember when we were trying to sell our home last fall?  And then in the spring we decided it was not the right time?

Everything happens for a reason.

You see, my husband was recently offered his dream job in Seattle.

So we’re moving.

For real this time!

So if I’m a little MIA, you’ll understand.  I’ve been spending a lot of time getting our home ready to sell.  Is it breaking my heart to leave, after all the improvements we’ve made this year…especially my beautiful workshop? 

Yes!

But is it exciting to think of a new adventure, a new home, new projects, and most importantly…a happy husband??

Yes, to that as well!

Wish us luck!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map