Post Icon

{ DIY jewelry tree & my vanity }


I used this old table leg to create a spot to hang my necklaces.
It already had this screw coming out of the bottom, so the process was pretty simple.





I screwed the leg into a pine base I cut into a random sized rectangle.
Then, I flipped it over and added some more screws for stability. 


Vintage hooks and bits were added to hold the fine jewels.
I use it on the vanity in my bedroom.
It's a great spot that I'm happy I carved out a little space for.


My burlap ottoman is the perfect stool for the vanity.
And a discarded crate stores everything from baby photos, to blankets.


Clear jars hold my brushes, lipstick and other and makeup necessities.


On the wall next to my vanity are the prints I purchased at the Country Living Fair last month.
They're made by Mary Gregory Studios. And probably my favorite thing in the house!





And that's my jewelry tree!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map