Post Icon

{ DIY Barnwood Shelf }


It's not secret that I love a free scrap.
Recently I gathered up some scraps to create this barnwood shelf. (I also have a thing for open shelving)

It's so simple to piece together something like this for your own home.
Here's how I did it...

I've had this piece of wood for a long time. I guess it's a tiny door (?)
I whitewashed it with some diluted white paint.


Added these. I call them "D" hooks. You can too.


Cheapo black metal brackets from the hardware store.


Do I really need to keep explaining this?







Here's the "sort of" before. There was a burlap cork board on the wall. But, I'm too hyper to take an accurate "before" photo.


After.



linking to 
Saturday Nite Special link party via Funky Junk Interiors

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map