Post Icon

Trip to Japan ~ Shopping Part 2

There are lots of little things I bought while I was there. I feel like I spent quite a bit of money on food though... Are you ready to look at them?

I am really excited about this book from Muji. There are 100 sophisticated shapes in this book. I can feel my brain turning and getting really curious with what I can do with this book!

Origami and cute stickers...

Craft Tapes!! There were SO many pretty ones at the stores that I visited. Seriously, I stood there for a long time trying to decide which ones to take home.

One of the things I wanted to buy was chopsticks for my kids with a carrying case for their bento. I found these perfect sets at 100 yen shop.

Also, I found chopstics for everyday use, aren't they adorable?

I also found this handkerchief to wrap the bento box at the 100 yen shop.

Really cute pics to make kids lunch cute and fun. I could skewer some cheese, fruit, or some meatballs, wouldn't it be so fun?

I always wanted to buy Cath Kidston's purses. I attempted to buy one online, but I never could justify the exchange rate and shipping charge and so I never have. I went to the mall with my friends one day and saw this bag at a shop, it literally took my breath away. It was so much cheaper to buy there, I think it's because there are many places that sell Cath's items in Japan.

I couldn't believe my good fortune, when my sister took me to a recycle shop that she likes (yes, I guess it's in our blood. We girls LOVE shops like that. How many times have I blogged about thrift shops and yard sales?). When I was going through the bag aisle, I found more Cath Kidston bags that I have been wanting for a super great deal! Can you imagine my excitement?

Phew... Ok, I better get to bed soon, but there is some more coming in a future post. Some of the things are for my friends or blogger friends who helped me out while I was away and did guest posts. It is so fun to even do window shopping, because I can find so many different things and different styles. Shopping with my sisters and my friends was so much fun too, it's been a long time. I didn't realize how much I missed these "girl's time" with those I love.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map