Post Icon

Girl's Night Out ~ Joann's Fabric and Craft Stores~

Last Friday, I had a great opportunity to mingle with some of the amazing bloggers. Thanks to Jessica from Me Sew Crazy who organized this amazing night.

Even though I didn't attend the Sewing Summit, I felt like I was a small part of it.

Most of these wonderful people I met for the first time, but having the same interest makes it so much easier to become friends with everybody. I had a great time!

I attempted to take many pictures, but inside the restaurant was so dark and most of the pictures didn't turn out so great... Here are a couple pictures I can share though.

Here is me with Jessica. She was such a sweetheart. I was so happy to finally meet her in person.

With Sara of Sew Sweetness. I had the pleasure of sitting next to her. She is one talented girl; her blog is filled with awesomeness.

Jessica made this keepsake for each one of our blog names. It must have taken her a long time to do this. You see? Isn't she so nice?

We each received fabulous swag bags to take home. Are you wondering what was inside? (I was! It was like getting an early birthday gift!).

Special thanks to our sponsors for making our GNO so special. Jo-ann Fabric, Coats & Clark, Pellon, Michael Miller Fabric, Fat Quarter Shop, The Ribbon Retreat, Fiskars, Riley Blake Designs.

I will be back with more posts about my Japanese trip later. I will see you soon!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map