Post Icon

Tres Chic!

This project has been featured at:
PhotobucketThe DIY Show Off

Thanks!!

*************************************************************************

I have been caught up in the number craze for quite some time now.... I have put numbers on stools, dressers, and desks! And I haven't tired of them yet.

So when I was lucky enough to find two sets of stools just before the Spring Market, I decided to number those as well.

Here are three oak bar stools before:


...and here are the three oak bar stools after a little dark walnut stain, white paint, and number words...but in French!


The next set of bar stools intrigued me because of their metal bases:


If I were guessing, I'd say that these originally had puffy vinyl seats on them, but they had obviously been replaced with these boring wood rounds. I decided to make them a little less boring...and I am so sorry that I don't have better "after" pictures; that got forgotten in the excitement of the day!

So here's a glimpse. I painted the tops in aqua blue, and used silver paint for numerals in brackets. Then washed over the tops with diluted white acrylic paint.

The number craze...I'm a proud fanatic! :-)



Photobucket

HookingupwithHoH

Furniture Feature Fridays

My Repurposed Life

Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special



The DIY Show Off

Boogieboard Cottage

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map