Post Icon

For my friend....

I have a friend...I'll call her "Rachel."

Rachel grew up the next town over from me, but our paths didn't really start to cross until her brother had the extraordinary good taste to marry my sister! We spent a good amount of time together for a while after that, but then we drifted apart. Just before college, we ended up working at the same store for the summer, and that was fun. Several years later we both ended up married and not living too far away from each other, but our paths never really crossed. I kept up on what was going on with her family through my sister, however.

Then came Facebook...and blogs....and suddenly we were in contact again! It's wonderful.

Rachel asked me to make something for her...one of my cupboard door signs with a quote that is meaningful to her (note: this is actually my Farmers Market sign re-painted. I never was completely happy with it). Since she's a faithful reader of my blog, I thought I'd surprise her and give her a sneak peak of the finished product!


She loves red as much as I do!


Oh, and Rachel?? This is not for sale...it's a gift!



Boogieboard Cottage

Photobucket/

Photobucket


HookingupwithHoH

The DIY Show Off

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map