Post Icon

Imagine the Possibilities


I came across these beautiful industrial carts from Silver Fox Salvage and immediately started thinking of all the possibilities!




According to the information provided on the website, the carts were removed from a factory in upstate New York and most likely date from the turn of the century – the real deal, not reproductions.




Ranging in price from $275 to $475, these vintage beauties would make a wonderful movable kitchen island or even small table – sure to be the focal point of any room. A phenomenal dining room table could be created by using two carts together. How about storage? Remove the top and create a solid bottom or turn the cart over and reattach the wheels.  I can see all my rolls of fabric fitting perfectly.

Now, if I could just find some extra space in my house!
 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map