Post Icon

Simple is Better


This coffee table is not my first choice for my living room. In all honesty it is not my second, third or even fourth choice. It is however, what I have at the moment so I have decided to make the best of it.


You may remember this picture which was taken right after we repainted our living room.


Although the space looked considerably lighter, I received many comments about the table appearing dark. I totally agreed.

Since replacing the table with something new is not an option right now and I couldn’t bring myself to paint perfectly good cherry wood I settled on adding a new piece of fabric to the display drawer.





I kept the contents simple – three white ironstone dishes – and used a piece of vintage French feedsack cloth for the inside.


I guess simple really is better!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map