Post Icon

One thing at a time

I can only do one thing at a time...that is, I can only be obsessed with one thing at a time!

It can be reading. Or knitting. Or furniture-refinishing & decorating. Or cooking.

This winter....it is knitting.
(Okay, there's a little bit of reading thrown in.)

Here's a cute little hat my seven-year-old picked out. (She had to have a hat, since I made her older sister a beret.)



The pattern is "I Heart Pom-Poms," and it's FREE! (my favorite price)


One skein of yarn was enough for this hat, although not enough for the pom-poms. Instead, I picked some pink and green yarn from my stash and made multi-colored pom-poms!

I think she likes it. ;-)



Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special


IhookedupwithHoHlamespice

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map