Post Icon

Sugar, Sugar


Today was Valentine's Day. I knew the kids were exchanging candies at school, and that is way too much sugar than they need, but I just could not resist making cupcakes...

When I asked them what kind of cupcakes they wanted, Rachel was the first one to exclaim "PINK CUP CAKES!!!" The boys complained a little, but I made Pinkaliciouse cupcakes.

Christopher made this "Candy Monster" for school (he got the "most shiny" award by the way), and had lots of candy in the monster. Hmmm... I bet, lots of kids looked like this today.


We celebrated Valentine's Day as a family tonight, and it was fun.


Honestly, being a mom is not easy some days, (oh, don't tell me I am the only one thinking this!) Mommyhood never ends. But watching their faces light up for something as simple as a cupcake that I made, made me so happy. I almost wanna say, "What? What about the hard days? I have never had one of those." with a smile.

I guess moments like these, keep me going. My family is my sweetest treat.
I was having a heart felt moment while I was guzzling down two cupcakes in a few minutes. I will avoid the scale for a couple weeks... Oh, sugar sugar!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map