Post Icon

TRH in Altered Couture

When you are in a book store next time, please take a look at Altered Couture’s Spring issue...


The big news I wanted to share with you all was that my ruffle shirts are featured in the magazine!!

I was contacted by the editor sometime last year. They wanted to feature a couple of my shirts. I was sooo excited and couldn't believe it. I had to pinch myself. I couldn't spill the beans, but it was so hard not to type it out loud!

My most popular ruffle shirt...


and accompanied by this ruffle shirt...


I actually haven't received my artist copy yet, but I couldn't wait. I had to buy a copy for now. I am going to send one to my mom soon.

There are so many amazing projects in the magazine. I am very humbled that my ruffle shirts are even in there with them...

Thank you, Beth, for the opportunity. Also, thank you everyone for visiting my blog, linking, and spreading the word. I don't think this would have happened if it wasn't for you. Yes, you my blogging friends!

I am really thrilled for the year 2011. I will keep sharing ideas that make my life a little bit brighter, happier, and prettier on my blog. So, drop by to say hello sometime, I will be happy to have you. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map