Post Icon

Where are the Gray Silk Curtains?


Just a short post today, to finally reveal where the gray silk curtains have ended up (drum roll) - the dining room!


As soon as I hung them I knew I had found the perfect place.


The gray color complimented the blue and white of the rug and the silk was right at home in this slightly formal space. It truly was love at first sight!

In all honesty, I have been delaying this reveal because some of you had left such nice comments about the yellow checked curtains that I felt a little guilty taking them down.


Truth be told, the yellow checked curtains were one of my very first attempts at sewing panels – over 10 years ago - and the lining was not done correctly. (Not that you could really ever tell.)


So the gray curtains will stay in the dining room and I am now left with making eight more panels for the living room. What will I choose this time? I will let you know soon!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map