Post Icon

Legwarmers are back??

As a child of the 80s, I am very familiar with Legwarmers. How about you? Do you remember high-top shoes, stirrup pants, and legwarmers? Or at the very least, socks pulled over your stirrup pants?

I can't say that I was particularly sad...or that I even noticed...how legwarmers gradually fell out of popularity. But not too long ago, my sister and I visited a yarn store that had a sample knit up of the CUTEST legwarmers ever.

It may be time to bring them back!


I made these for my sister using some of my "stash" yarn. The pattern calls for a bulky yarn, and I used a worsted-weight held double. If I were to do it again...I would use it triple. However, then I wouldn't have had enough yarn, so I guess it's a moot point!




What do you think? Should legwarmers come back or be banned forever?


topsy turvy tuesdays


IhookedupwithHoHlamespice

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map