Post Icon

Do you know these chairs?

Right before I left on vacation I received an email from a reader asking me about the pair of vintage orange chairs I had purchased for my dining room.  He had recently found a similar pair at an estate sale and wanted to know if I had any additional information about them.



Unfortunately, other than the fact they are from the 1950’s (at least that was what I was told), I know little about these chairs.  I tried doing some internet research but came up empty handed.

via Jan Showers
I have come across additional pictures of similar chairs but no information about when they were made, who made them or even what they are called.
via Design Indulgence
If you know anything about these types of chairs and are willing to share your knowledge please let me know.  I would be so grateful and I know others would be as well.  Thanks so much!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map