Post Icon

More Sunshine!

I got to do a fun little project for a reader this week. Kara asked me to re-create my “You are my Sunshine” canvas for her little girls (you can see the original ones here and here). The previous two projects were made using a recycled canvas, and this one was made with a new canvas…may I just say that new canvas is SO much easier to work with??

Here it is displayed on the Gradient Dresser:

you are my sunshine canvas

Hope your day is filled with sunshine!

you are my sunshine art

I will make custom canvases! Click on the Available Items tab up top for more information.

*******************************************

Linking up here!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map