Post Icon

Moving on and a winner!

Did you guess correctly?

collage1

My Crafting with the Stars Round 1 project was the Theatre Room! I know some of you thought I was responsible for the Anthropologie Dresser, but I will take that as a compliment, since it was the first place winner! My theatre room was second.

That means…I’m moving on to Round 2!  My project for the next round is almost complete.  I hope you’ll stick around for the next round of voting, which will begin Monday, October 10.

Round 2 button

Thank you…

…to all who voted in the last round!  The winner of the “fall” beadboard pennant banner is:

image

image

Something Nice and Pretty!  Please e-mail me your address, and I will get your package in the mail.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map