Post Icon

Round 2 results, and a winner!

Thank you to all those who took the time to go vote in Crafting with the Stars, Round 2!  I was astounded by the amazing projects, and it was a little hard on my self-confidence!

But…I got 2nd place again this week!  At least I’m consistent!  Winking smile

Did you guess which project was mine?  I was responsible for “upcycling” the television armoire to a sewing or computer armoire.

collage1rWL

collage2

The detailed post on this project will be up on Friday if you’re interested!

********************************************************

Next week’s theme is:

Round 3 Button copy

I had a lot of fun with this project…but it kept growing!  Can’t wait to show you on Monday.

**********************************************************

The winner is the UPrinting poster print giveaway is:

image

image

Whimsical Perspective

Please e-mail me with your address and I will pass it on to the company.  Congratulations, and come back for Round 3 of Crafting with the Stars!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

visitors map